Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Initial Post

Hello, my name is Sam Burch and this is my blog for English 621: News Writing. I am a sophomore at the University of New Hampshire and I am majoring in English Journalism with thoughts of minoring in Kinesiology, which is the study of human movement. I look forward to this course and the upcoming semester because I have not had much experience with news writing and hope to further my grasp of the subject. I enjoy writing and journalism has always been an interest of my therefore I hope this class will help me grow as both a writer and a journalist. I enjoy anything to do with music or the outdoors and my hobbies include skiing, ice hockey, hiking, canoeing, or any other activities taking place in nature. I hope that one day I can take my love of writing and nature and combine the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment